Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Invitations - Inspiration and All Things Good

Wedding invitations set the mood for your wedding. Besides the Save-the-Dates, which are sent months in advance, the invitation is the first glimpse into your wedding the guests will have. Ah, first impressions...

Needless to say, the pressure is on. I don't know how professionals in the fine paper field do it. I wouldn't be able to make up my mind surrounded by so many options! Here are some fabulous producers of paper: Wedding Paper Divas, Dauphine Press, Albertine Press, Hello Lucky, Freshly Skweezed, Bella Figura, Kiriena Paper, Papeterie Store, The American Wedding. Do you see how difficult this decision was going to be?

Do we want something simple and sweet like this from Papeterie:

Or something floral like this from Bella Figura:

Or fun swirls and birds like this from Hello Lucky:

I have always loved toile, and so I Googled, "toile invitations," and found this magnificence from Wedding Paper Divas:

It's official: I'm in love! The blue is too dark, but this invitation design is fabuous! I am definitely going to save this one to the files for inspiration.

1 comment:

Erika Barnes said...

Hi Sarah! Glad you like the invitation. FYI-You can customize the color of the invitation if you want a lighter blue with Wedding Paper Divas. Hope this helps!