Wednesday, June 24, 2009

114 Days to Go! (A.K.A. My First Posting)

Welcome to my blog! I was going to wait to start the blog until after the wedding, but I am feeling a little restless, so let the blogging begin!

The purpose of this blog is to post the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects I am creating for my wedding. I have found inspiration from many sources, but especially from Martha Stewart's website. The lady may be too much of an overachiever, but she (and her staff) have fabulous ideas! My motto: why pay more for something I can make or do myself? I also LOVE Kate's Wedding blog.

I think my posts will focus on the projects I have made along with the costs (and possible headaches) associated with each project. Hopefully, other DIY brides can find some inspiration here! I predict my biggest challenge will be to fight laziness and keep up with the blogging.

No comments: